OPEN ADMISSIONS JANUARY 2024
Start building your future today.
Study Commercial Software Engineering at Jala University.
Your best option for a top-tier technology education.
At Jala University, we work closely with the Software industry and have in-depth knowledge of its needs and secrets. We have a distinguished team of educators who work in the industry and a teaching model based on logic that fosters knowledge building and empowers technological innovators.
Interested in learning more?
Leave us your information, and we'll be happy to assist you!
Requirements for admission to Jala University:
- Be a member of the Foundation of Knowledge.
- Have completed high school.
- Pass the admission course.
- Full-time availability to dedicate to your studies..
- Complete our contact form to receive more information and begin the admission process.
Why choose us to study Software Engineering?
• Highly qualified instructors with extensive experience in the international software industry.
• The theoretical/practical study methodology is aligned with the needs of high technology companies.
• Bilingual education. We prepare you for an international market!
• Opportunity to develop a thesis project during the final year.
• An American degree in engineering in 4 years. It will enable you to work in US companies!
Learn about the admission process
|Learn about the admission process|
Discover our programs
Commercial Software Engineering with a Concentration in Design and Architecture
The Bachelor's program in Commercial Software Engineering with a Concentration in Design and Architecture focuses on the processes, methodologies, techniques, and tools necessary for developing (...)
Commercial Software Engineering with a Concentration in Automation and Testing
Would you like to design your own applications? Develop high-quality software systems with international industry standards and practices. Find creative solutions to real-world problems. Learn Cloud Development, Machine Learning, Design, and more.
Want to know more?
We understand that choosing a university is a crucial moment in your future and can generate uncertainty