What will you learn?
A test automation engineer has the skills to propose and implement the test automation strategy for any software application at the backend, services, UI level, and to integrate the automated tests to the CI pipeline, providing quick and continuous feedback with clear reports related with the automated tests execution that are run every time a new version or fix is released to the software.
You will work with:
• ALM Tools (Application Lifecycle Management)
• Ontologies and other tools
• Version control systems
• In terms of technologies:
– For API Testing: Focused in C#, modeling and documenting the automation framework (layered representation), writing test scenarios (Gherkin) and automating test scenarios (Specflow), executing requests with built-in tools, use of containers (Docker), version control system (GitLab or Github), static code analysis, server of continuous integration (Jenkins) and report (Allure).
– For UI Testing: Focused C#, modeling and documenting the automation framework (layered representation), writing test scenarios (Gherkin) and automating test scenarios (Specflow), use of containers (Docker), version control system (GitLab or Github), static code analysis, identify the web element in the DOM (Selenium Web Driver), server of continuous integration (Jenkins) and report (Allure).
Why is this the best bootcamp for you?
We are looking for passionate engineers with these skills that want to become excellent test automation professionals:
Have studied a career related to software development.
+1 Years of experience in programming.
B2 Good English level, written and spoken.
Good coding skills.
Learn with Jala University, work in Jalasoft.
Our vision together is to develop the Software Industry and contribute to the creation of intellectual property in LATAM. With over 1000+ Engineers and a disruptive perception of education and learning, we’re proud to be one of the pioneers in the region. Our Bootcamps are based on a methodology of working on real projects that can truly contribute to the community and the industry.
In the 100+ versions of our Training Programs we have trained more than 1500 engineers in the region and we want to contribute to the growth of the Software industry in LATAM.