What will you learn?
A test automation engineer has the skills to propose and implement the test automation strategy for any software application at the backend, services, and UI level, also to integrate the automated tests to the CI pipeline providing quick and continuous feedback with clear reports of the automated tests that are executed every time a new version or fix is released in the software. You will work with:
• ALM Tools (Application Lifecycle Management)
• Ontologies and other tools
• Version control systems
• In terms of technologies:
– For API Testing: Focused on C#, modeling and documenting the automation framework (layered representation), write test scenarios in Specflow testing framework, execute requests with RestSharp, use of containers (Docker), version control system (GitLab), static code analysis, continuous integration server (Jenkins) and report (Allure).
– For UI Testing: Focused on C#, modeling and documenting the automation framework (layered representation), use of containers (Docker), version control system (GitLab), static code analysis, web framework for cross-browser testing (Selenium WebDriver), continuous integration server (Jenkins) and report (Allure)
Why is this the best bootcamp for you?
We are looking for passionate engineers with these skills that want to become excellent test automation professionals:
Have studied a career related to software development.
1 -2 years of experience in programming.
B2 Good English level, written and spoken.
Have Object-oriented programming experience.
Learn with Jala University, work in Jalasoft.
Our vision together is to develop the Software Industry and contribute to the creation of intellectual property in LATAM. With over 1000+ Engineers and a disruptive perception of education and learning, we’re proud to be one of the pioneers in the region. Our Bootcamps are based on a methodology of working on real projects that can truly contribute to the community and the industry.
In the 100+ versions of our Training Programs we have trained more than 1500 engineers in the region and we want to contribute to the growth of the Software industry in LATAM.